Pano glass on
Pano Glass on Defender 90
- 4mm toughened (tempered) safety glass E43R – 00320 DOT6. European Commission Directive 2001/92/EC, Regulation No 43 of the UN/ECE – we put safety standards first.
- Our glass is manufactured in Europe and is not a cheap Chinese import.
- Light-reflecting, glare reducing and heat-absorbing glass – especially important when touring hot countries.
- The “slide opening window” version has a high-quality high-security locking system. Smooth sliding action – no leaks, draughts or rattles.
- High quality factory-prepared dark tint – NOT an attached film which can be scratched or peeled off.
- The specialist silicone bonding adhesive we supply can tolerate a wide temperature range of minus 40 to plus 90 degrees centigrade.
- Panoramic windows include an internal aluminium frame which is factory-bonded to the tinted glass. It is original Land Rover quality and fits exactly in the window aperture. It has a tough satin black thermoplastic powder coat paint finish. Both the sliding and non-sliding versions have this frame.